Fully Furnished, Contemporary Serviced Apartments with Free WiFi, Towels and Complimentary Tea & Coffee
This large modern 2nd floor apartment has 2 bedrooms and sash windows throughout allowing much natural light. This development consists of 3 apartments and was formerly a historic public house, known as the Militia Canteen, which was established in 1861 and has now been converted into beau-tiful apartments. To retain the history of the original public house within the community, the origi-nal signage has been lovingly restored and placed at the front entrance.
- Two bedroom apartment (2nd floor)
- High standard of finish with Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Contemporary furnishings for living and work
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV with freeview channels
- Fully-equipped modern kitchens
- Washer / Dryer
- Weekly bed linen and towel service
- Towels, hairdryer and toiletries supplied
- Allocated onsite parking (1 space per apartment)
Check in: 3pm
Check out: 11am
Please note that these apartments are non-smoking and no pets are allowed.
Click on the images below to enlarge them!